A complete solution for Gender Pay Gap compliance, insights and analytics
Our self service solution helps support companies who need to comply with Gender Pay Gap Reporting in the UK and wish to understand the issues driving their Gender Pay Gap. Calculate your organisation's statutory figures, produce professional reports and analytics with your own branding, and run comparisons to better understand your workforce Gender Pay Gap challenges.
How it works
1. Tell us about your organisation
When registering, we’ll ask you for a few simple details and from there CuroGPG will be able to guide you through Gender Pay Gap reporting as it applies to your organisation and the sector within which you operate. We'll remind you of important dates throughout the year, and ensure you are kept up to date and compliant with any legislative changes.
2. Be guided through data collection and upload
CuroGPG will provide you with an exportable data template to make data collection easy. A series of validation checks will ensure your data set is complete and correctly formatted. You'll be invited to upload additional information including employee age, job level and tenure to help enhance your reporting and use the advanced analytics capability within CuroGPG.
3. Receive actionable insights and analysis
CuroGPG will then calculate your organisation’s statutory figures and generate instant analysis and reports. With advanced analytics you have the ability to evaluate the impact of factors such as job seniority, part time working hours, age and tenure to better understand the drivers causing your gender pay gap. In addition you can do comparative reporting over time or against external data.
4. Export personalised reports and visualisations
CuroGPG will produce a standard narrative based on your data and embed this within an exportable, branded PDF report. The narrative is editable and you can choose from a number of reporting templates. You can repeat reporting and analysis as often as you wish with multiple data sets. Over time this can help to track the progression of your GPG metrics.
Curo are trusted by many of the world’s leading companies to deliver great technology to help them optimise compensation spend
Subscription levels and Pricing
Perfect for smaller organisations looking to fully comply with the Gender Pay Gap Reporting Requirements.
- Fully compliant reports for a single legal entity, with no limitations on the number of employees
- All statutory calculations, including mean and median gaps for hourly and bonus pay, and workforce proportions by pay quartile and those receiving bonuses
- Editable report narrative
- Branded report templates
£1,500 +VAT per annum
Perfect for organisations looking to be market leaders in workplace equality and require more in depth analysis of their data.
- Fully compliant reports for up to three legal entities, with no limitations on the number of employees
- All statutory calculations, along with drill down capability to analyse data by job level, tenure, FTE or FPR status, and organisational level
- Comparative analytics over time or against external market data sets
- Enhanced report branding and personalisation options
£5,000 +VAT per annum
Perfect for larger corporations looking to effectively manage compliance and data analysis across multiple legal entities.
- Fully compliant reports for an unlimited number of legal entities and employees
- All statutory calculations, drill down options, and aggregation functionality to analyse data across multiple legal entities
- Comparative analysis by legal entity, and company wide data supersets
- Enhanced report options including consolidation of multiple entities into a single report
|Number of legal entities||1||Up to 3||Unlimited|
|Mean and median pay gap|
|Proportion of men and women by pay quartiles|
|Mean and median bonus pay gap|
|Proportion of men and women receiving bonus|
|Branded reports with signed declaration|
|Assisted report narrative and suggestions|
|Analyse data by age, department, job level and tenure|
|Comparative analysis by legal entity|
|Recommendations for change|
|Aggregate multiple entities into one data superset|
|Comparative analysis for data superset|
|Option to combine multiple entities into a single report|
Additional support available
Includes a two hour consulting call to help you understand your headline figures; along with a discussion to shape a narrative for your report and a fair pay checklist.
Includes a half day on-site workshop to explore reports and analytics, provide recommendations and formulate action plans.
£125 +VAT per hour
Additional support to collect and consolidate data required for upload to CuroGPG.